Tallahassee is the capital of the state of Florida, known for its parks and wildlife refuge zones, museums and historic neighborhoods, Tallahassee is a city commonly praised by its residents as covering every aspect of daily life. Being the center of trade and agriculture for the Florida Big Bend area, the city exudes a vibrant and diverse atmosphere in its campus area, and family-friendly residential spaces and promising commercial opportunities.
Regal Institute conducts multiple community health charities in Tallahassee, FL, as well as a number of outreach programs to assist vulnerable communities in multiple areas of daily living. Our multidisciplinary approach caters to different human necessities and ventures, such as:
- Community health. Through collaborative efforts and initiatives with multiple organizations from various sectors of society, Regal Institute regularly conducts programs that—through education and the provision of proper materials, improve the quality of life in communities.
- Child health. Many people believe that children have the capability to bring hope, and reshape the future of the human race. Our child health program aims to reduce risk of injury, improve dental health and reduce the rate of infant mortality.
- Sustainable development. Sustainability is becoming a controversial topic for nations worldwide these days. What with the tangible effects of climate change and global warming, and the significant reduction of natural resources, more and more people nowadays are turning towards sustainable development as well as sustainable, eco-friendly lifestyles.
- Food hygiene & safety. Human need food in order to survive. It’s a basic need and it’s understood by anyone and everyone. That’s why our food hygiene and safety program is adamant in providing the resources needed for communities to get a clean, safe, and well-balanced diet.
- Micro-enterprises. Local, small-scale entrepreneurship is one of the most effective ways to empower a developing community. This enables tradespeople and members of the working class to generate direct income for themselves, as well as gain experience in running a business.
Regal Institute is one of the humanitarian aid organizations in Tallahassee, FL committed to making the world an overall, better place. Contact us now to know how you can help us in our mission.