Professional Exchange Program
Regal Institute provides professional international development organization on the cutting edge of global grassroots initiatives.
The program fee covers all the in-country costs of your program, including the following items:
- Airport pickup
- One-week orientation
- Family homestay
- All meals
- Basic language lessons
- Development training workshops
- A midterm retreat
- In-country support from your site team and US staff
- Seed funding for your project
- Eligibility for additional project funding
- Medical evacuation and traveler's health insurance
The early bird deadlines are October 1 (winter), November 1 (spring), March 1 (summer) and June 1 (fall).
We provide scholarships for our training courses.
This scholarship promotes access to certified online facilitated courses on e-learning platform.