Healthy Homes for Children
To be eligible for free home repairs, you must meet the minimum following requirements:
- The request must be health related to qualify.
- Property must be an owner-occupied single-family house, condominium or town home in Leon or surrounding Counties, but owner cannot have additional properties nor receive income from investment or rental properties.
- Applicant must have reside in their property consistently for a minimum of thirty-six months.
- Applicant must be current with all local taxes, mortgage payments, homeowner association fees and assessments. (Not behind on payments!)
- Homeowner's insurance must be up to date. Proof of current homeowner's insurance WILL be required!
- Applicant must not have a reverse mortgage or second mortgage. This also includes any other loans backed by your home.
- SHIP Program: For the SHIP program, a resident of the home must be receiving disability (SSDI)
- *120% of AMI. Amounts include gross income from all sources of adult household members.
- Please Note: Mobile or manufactured homes are not eligible for this program.
Please complete the entire application and submit with supporting documents.